EXTRACT PURPOSE: seeds soaking before sowing, plants nutrition by spraying or watering, soil treatment.
PREPARATION: Shake the bottle well
before use. Fill the can with water by half, add the extract, mix well and add
the rest of the water. The water should be chlorine-free, if water is chlorine,
then let it stand for at least 24-48 hours and then mix with GROWO. Use the
working solution immediately. When other chemical fertilizers are used, the
extract is added last.
The extract can be used:
- Soil treatment
- a working 1% solution of 1: 100 (dilute 1 cover GROWO: 1 liter of water) is
used, which processes the soil after harvesting and before sowing.
- Potato tubers impregnation before planting
- the tubers are immersed in a 2% solution 1:50 (dilute 100ml GROWO: 5 liters of water), where they are kept for 12-24 hours at t 18-20° C, after which the
tubers are plant within 1-2 deys.
- Plant fertilizing:
| Operation||Duration of treatment || Dose (extract: water)|| Application technology|
| 1 fertilizing|| Full sprout phase|| 1:100 (1% solution)|| Spraying|
| 2 fertilizing|| Budding phase|| 1:100 (1% solution)|| Spraying|
| 2 fertilizing|| After flowering|| 1:100 (1% solution)|| Watering|
Spraying is better to produce early in the morning or in the evening, not under the scorching sun. GROWO does not lose its properties if used with chemical fertilizers.
- Stimulates biological processes
- Provides the plant with food throughout the growing season
- Increases the sprouting and energy of seed germination
- Seed impregnation stimulates root formation, they simultaneously rise
- The root system is germinating much faster and more powerful
- Enhances the growth and development of plants
- The term of ripening is reduced by 10 days
- Increases immunity and adaptogenic properties
- Promotes anti-stress resistance to environmental conditions, weather anomalies
- The average mass of vegetables and their quantity increases, the yield increases up to 20-35%
- Increases the content of vitamins, fiber, mono-saccharides, the starch content increases by 0.3-0.7%
- Improves the quality, taste of vegetable, nutritional value
- Prolonged storage time
- Inhibits the development of pathogenic micro-flora, diseases
- The presence of nitrates, pesticides, and heavy metals in products decreases
- Has a protective function against insect pests.
- Observe the recommended doses.
- Do not spray in strong wind and heat.
- After application to observe normal hygiene.
- GROWO stored in the shade at a temperature of + 5°C to + 25°C, above 25°C, bacteria become active.
- GROWO is compatible with plants protection remedies.
- GROWO is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.
THE VERMICOMPOST CAN BE USED:
The application rate of vermicompost depends on the quality and fertility of the soil. Therefore, in the soil with a low content of organic substances, the quantity of application of vermicompost should be increased and vice versa, if the organic content is high, the quantity of application is reduced.
- When planting: put 100 ml of vermicompost into the soil in the hole, mix with the soil, water well and plant the tubers.
- To treatment potatoes: during the growing season after a month, sprinkle on a vermicompost around plants or between rows at a rate of 300 ml / m2 of area, mix it with soil and water it.
- Subsequent treatment: after harvesting, under the autumn dig over again or in spring, when preparing the soil for planting, vermicompost is applied at the rate of 300-500 ml / m2 of area and buried shallowly 1-5 cm in the soil upper layer.
- In the 2nd and 3rd year of growing potatoes, only carry out item 3. Vermicompost is a long-acting fertilizer and is biologically active in the soil for up to 5 years. Depending on the condition of the soil, in the 4th or 5th year, carry out points 2 and 3. Repeat with the same frequency.
Same as when applying the extract.
- increases living soil (rhizosphere) microflora
- increases soil nutrients (organic and inorganic)
- increases soil ability to retain water, reduces moisture fluctuations
- improves soil structure and looseness
- promotes soil aeration
- reduces soil erosion
- reduces the removal of organic matter from the soil
- has mechanical strength
- increases the agronomic value of the soil
- facilitates soil work-ability
- eliminates incorrect processing results
- protects groundwater from contamination with heavy metals and radionuclides
- Observe the recommended doses.
- After application to observe usual hygiene.
- Compatible with plants protection remedies.
- It is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.