PREPARATION: Shake the bottle well
before use. Fill the can with water by half, add the extract, mix well and add
the rest of the water. The water should be chlorine-free, if water is chlorine,
then let it stand for at least 24-48 hours and then mix with GROWO. Use the
working solution immediately. When other chemical fertilizers are used, the
extract is added last.
THE EXTRACT CAN BE USED:
- Processing of planting material: before planting, young bushes are lowered in a vertical position halfway into a 3 % solution of 1:30 and kept for 24 hours at a temperature of 18-20° C. Then it is planted in prepared soil and watered with a 2% solution of 1:50 (dilute 100 ml per 5 l of water) - consumption of 1 l per 10 roots. After 5-7 days, watered with a 2% solution of 1:50 to 150 ml per root.
- Root and foliage additional fertilizing:
|Operation || Duration of treatment|| Dose (extract: water)|| Application technology|
| 1 fertilizing|| Early spring feeding|| 1:50 (2% solution)|| Spraying|
| 2 fertilizing|| Before flowering|| 1:100 (1% solution) 100ml per 10l of water|| Spraying|
| 3 fertilizing|| During budding|| 1:100 (1% solution)|| Spraying|
| 4 fertilizing|| According to the green ovary|| 1:50 (2% solution)|| Watering|
| 5 fertilizing|| In the period of fruit growth|| 1:100 (1% solution)|| Spraying|
Spraying is better to produce early in the morning or in the evening, not under the scorching sun. GROWO does not lose its properties if used with chemical fertilizers.
- Stimulates biological processes
- Provides the plant with food throughout the growing season
- Increases the sprouting and energy of seed germination
- Enhances the growth and development of plants
- Increases immunity and adaptogenic properties
- Promotes anti-stress resistance to environmental conditions, weather anomalies
- Reduces maturation for 5-14 days
- The average mass of blackberries and their quantity increases, the yield increases up to 30%
- Increases the content of vitamins, mono-saccharides, fiber
- Improves the quality, taste of berry, nutritional value
- Prolonged storage time
- Inhibits the development of pathogenic micro-flora, diseases
- The presence of nitrates, pesticides, and heavy metals in products decreases
- Has a protective function against insect pests.
- Observe the recommended doses.
- Do not spray in strong wind and heat.
- After application to observe normal hygiene.
- GROWO stored in the shade at a temperature of + 5°C to + 25°C, above 25°C, bacteria become active.
- GROWO is compatible with all herbal remedies.
- GROWO is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.
THE VERMICOMPOST CAN BE USED:
The application rate of vermicompost depends on the quality and fertility of the soil. Therefore, in the soil with a low content of organic substances, the quantity of application of vermicompost should be increased and vice versa, if the organic content is high, the quantity of application is reduced.
- When planting: add 1-1.5 liters of vermicompost to the bottom of the planting pit, mix with the soil, pour water, plant seedlings and sprinkle with soil.
- For additional feeding: sprinkle 300 ml / m2 annually around the crown circumference with a layer of vermicompost, cover the layer of vermicompost with mulch and watering.
Same as when applying the extract.
- increases living soil (rhizosphere) microflora
- increases soil nutrients (organic and inorganic)
- increases soil ability to retain water, reduces moisture fluctuations
- improves soil structure and looseness
- promotes soil aeration
- reduces soil erosion
- reduces the removal of organic matter from the soil
- has mechanical strength
- increases the agronomic value of the soil
- facilitates soil work-ability
- eliminates incorrect processing results
- protects groundwater from contamination with heavy metals and radionuclides
- Observe the recommended doses.
- After application to observe usual hygiene.
- Compatible with plants protection remedies.
- It is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.