EXTRACT PURPOSE: seeds soaking before sowing, plants nutrition by spraying or watering, soil treatment.
PREPARATION: Shake the bottle well
before use. Fill the can with water by half, add the extract, mix well and add
the rest of the water. The water should be chlorine-free, if water is chlorine,
then let it stand for at least 24-48 hours and then mix with GROWO. Use the
working solution immediately. When other chemical fertilizers are used, the
extract is added last.
THE EXTRACT CAN BE USED:
- Soil treatment - a working 1% solution of 1: 100 (dilute 1 cover GROWO: 1 liter of water) is used, which processes the soil after harvesting and before sowing. Such treatment improves the structure of the soil, valuable nutrients are added, mineral fertilizers applied, are more easily absorbed, and root rot and other diseases are significantly suppressed.
- Seed impregnation before sowing - the seeds are immersed in a 2% solution 1:50 (dilute 2 covers GROWO: 1 liter of water), where they are kept for 12-24 hours at t 18-20° C, after which the seeds are sown immediately.
- Plants additional fertilizing:
|Operation||Duration of treatment||Dose(extract: water)||Application technology|
|1 fertilizing||3-4 leaves||1:100 (1% solution)||Spraying|
|2 fertilizing||Before flowering||1:100 (1% solution)||Watering|
|3 fertilizing||In the period of fruit growth every 10-12 days||1:100 (1% solution)||Spraying|
|Subsequent fertilizing||Alternate spraying with watering after 14 days||1:100 (1% solution) ||Watering 250 ml / root|
Spraying is better to produce early in the morning or in the evening, not under the scorching sun. Extract applying on a rainy day or in the presence of dew is ineffective. GROWO does not lose its properties if used with chemical fertilizers.
- Stimulates biological processes
- Provides the plant with food throughout the growing season
- Increases the sprouting and energy of seed germination
- After seed treatment, the period of germination is reduced by 3-4 days
- Enhances the growth and development of plants
- Increases immunity and adaptogenic properties
- Promotes anti-stress resistance to environmental conditions, weather anomalies
- Reduces maturation for 5-14 days
- The average mass of zucchinis and their quantity increases, the yield increases up to 25-40%
- Increases the content of vitamins, mono- and polysaccharides, fiber
- Improves the quality, taste of zucchini, nutritional value
- Prolonged storage time
- Inhibits the development of pathogenic micro-flora, diseases
- The presence of nitrates, pesticides, and heavy metals in products decreases
- Has a protective function against insect pests.
- Observe the recommended doses.
- Do not spray in strong wind and heat.
- After application to observe normal hygiene.
- GROWO stored in the shade at a temperature of + 5°C to + 25°C.
- GROWO is compatible with plants protection remedies.
- GROWO is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.
THE VERMICOMPOST CAN BE USED:
The application rate of vermicompost depends on the quality and fertility of the soil. Therefore, in the soil with a low content of organic substances, the quantity of application of vermicompost should be increased and vice versa, if the organic content is high, the quantity of application is reduced.
- For growing seedlings: a mixture of vermicompost and soil in a ratio of 1: 3 (1 part vermicompost: 3 parts of soil). The mixture is filled in pots and sprouted seeds are planted.
- When planting: put 100 ml of vermicompost into the soil in the hole, mix with the soil, water well and plant the grown seedlings.
- To treatment zucchini: during the growing season after a month, sprinkle on a vermicompost around plants or between rows at a rate of 300 ml / m2 of area, mix it with soil and water it.
- Subsequent treatment: after harvesting, under the autumn dig over again or in spring, when preparing the soil for planting, vermicompost is applied at the rate of 300-500 ml / m2 of area and buried shallowly 1-5 cm in the soil upper layer.
- In the 2nd and 3rd year of growing zucchinis, only carry out item 4. Vermicompost is a long-acting fertilizer and is biologically active in the soil for up to 5 years. Depending on the condition of the soil, in the 4th or 5th year, carry out points 2 and 3. Repeat with the same frequency.
Same as when applying the extract.
- increases living soil (rhizosphere) microflora
- increases soil nutrients (organic and inorganic)
- increases soil ability to retain water, reduces moisture fluctuations
- improves soil structure and looseness
- promotes soil aeration
- reduces soil erosion
- reduces the removal of organic matter from the soil
- has mechanical strength
- increases the agronomic value of the soil
- facilitates soil work-ability
- eliminates incorrect processing results
- protects groundwater from contamination with heavy metals and radionuclides
- Observe the recommended doses.
- After application to observe usual hygiene.
- Compatible with plants protection remedies.
- It is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.