the bottle well before use. Fill the can with water by half, add the extract,
mix well and add the rest of the water. The water should be chlorine-free, if
water is chlorine, then let it stand for at least 24-48 hours and then mix with
GROWO. Use the working solution immediately. When other chemical fertilizers
are used, the extract is added last.
THE VERMICOMPOST EXTRACT CAN BE USED:
- Seed treatment before sowing: the seeds are immersed in a 3% solution of 1:30 (dilute 3 caps per 1 liter of water) - soaking before sowing for 6-12 hours. The remaining solution can be used for irrigation, diluted with water by an additional 70%.
- Processing of planting material: when planting, transplanting and grafting - for faster rooting and prevention against diseases, planting material is immersed in a 3% solution of 1:30 (dilute 3 caps per 1 liter of water) for a period of 2 to 3 hours.
- Plant nutrition:
| || Application technology|| Dose (extract: water)|| Recommendations|
Spraying foliar treatment
||1: 150 (1 cap
for 1.5 liters of water)
||2 times a month, at a temperature not lower
Watering root treatment-
||1: 100 (1 cap per 1 liter of water)
Saving cut flowers
Spraying is better to produce early in the morning or in the evening, not under the scorching sun. GROWO does not lose its properties if used with chemical fertilizers.
- Provides the plant with food throughout the growing season
- Increases the sprouting and energy of seed germination
- Stimulates growth, development of plants, flowering
- Accelerates the formation of buds and flowers
- Increases the size of the flowers
- Increases the propensity for terry
- Lengthens pedicels
- Increases the intensity of coloring the flowers
- Improves rooting
- Promotes the formation of a bush
- Improves the decorative qualities of plants
- Promotes longer preservation of fresh cut flowers
- Promotes anti-stress resistance to environmental conditions
- Increases immunity and adaptogenic properties
- Inhibits the development of pathogenic micro-flora
- Increases resistance to disease and suppresses most diseases
- Has a protective function against insect pests
- Observe the recommended doses.
- Do not spray in strong wind and heat.
- After application to observe normal hygiene.
- GROWO stored in the shade at a temperature of + 5°C to + 25°C, above 25°C, bacteria become active.
- GROWO is compatible with all herbal remedies.
- GROWO is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.
THE VERMICOMPOST CAN BE USED:
The application rate of vermicompost depends on the quality and fertility of the soil. Therefore, in the soil with a low content of organic substances, the quantity of application of vermicompost should be increased and vice versa, if the organic content is high, the quantity of application is reduced.
- For growing seedlings: a mixture of vermicompost and soil in a ratio of 1: 4 (1 part vermicompost: 4 parts of soil). The mixture is filled with pots and sprouted seeds are planted.
- When planting: add 100 ml of vermicompost to the soil in the hole, mix with the soil, water well and plant ready seedlings.
- To treatment the roses: during the growing season 1 or 2 times, sprinkle around the plants or between the rows at a rate of 300 ml/m2 of area, add vermicompost, mix with the soil and watering.
Same as when applying the extract.
- increases living soil (rhizosphere) microflora
- increases soil nutrients (organic and inorganic)
- increases soil ability to retain water, reduces moisture fluctuations
- improves soil structure and looseness
- promotes soil aeration
- reduces soil erosion
- reduces the removal of organic matter from the soil
- has mechanical strength
- increases the agronomic value of the soil
- facilitates soil work-ability
- eliminates incorrect processing results
- protects groundwater from contamination with heavy metals and radionuclides
- Observe the recommended doses.
- After application to observe usual hygiene.
- Compatible with plants protection remedies.
- It is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.