the bottle well before use. Fill the can with water by half, add the extract,
mix well and add the rest of the water. The water should be chlorine-free, if
water is chlorine, then let it stand for at least 24-48 hours and then mix with
GROWO. Use the working solution immediately. When other chemical fertilizers
are used, the extract is added last.
THE VERMICOMPOST EXTRACT CAN BE USED:
- Seed treatment before sowing: the seeds are immersed in a 3% solution of 1:30 (dilute 3 caps per 1 liter of water) - soaking before sowing for 6-12 hours. The remaining solution can be used for irrigation, diluted with water by an additional 70%.
- Processing of planting material: when planting, transplanting and grafting - for faster rooting and prevention against diseases, planting material is immersed in a 3% solution of 1:30 (dilute 3 caps per 1 liter of water) for a period of 2 to 3 hours.
- Plant nutrition:
| || Application technology|| Dose (extract: water)|| Recommendations|
Spraying foliar treatment
||1: 150 (1 cap
for 1.5 liters of water)
||2 times a month, at a temperature not lower
Watering root treatment-
||1: 100 (1 cap per 1 liter of water)
Saving cut flowers
Spraying is better to produce early in the morning or in the evening, not under the scorching sun. Extract applying on a rainy day or in the presence of dew is ineffective. GROWO does not lose its properties if used with chemical fertilizers.
- Provides the plant with food throughout the growing season
- Increases the sprouting and energy of seed germination
- Stimulates growth, development of plants, flowering
- Accelerates the formation of buds and flowers
- Increases the size of the flowers
- Increases the propensity for terry
- Lengthens pedicels
- Increases the intensity of coloring the flowers
- Improves rooting
- Promotes the formation of a bush
- Improves the decorative qualities of plants
- Promotes longer preservation of fresh cut flowers
- Promotes anti-stress resistance to environmental conditions
- Increases immunity and adaptogenic properties
- Inhibits the development of pathogenic micro-flora
- Increases resistance to disease and suppresses most diseases
- Has a protective function against insect pests
- Observe the recommended doses.
- Do not spray in strong wind and heat.
- After application to observe normal hygiene.
- GROWO stored in the shade at a temperature of + 5°C to + 25°C.
- GROWO is compatible with all herbal remedies.
- GROWO is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.
THE VERMICOMPOST CAN BE USED:
The application rate of vermicompost depends on the quality and fertility of the soil. Therefore, in the soil with a low content of organic substances, the quantity of application of vermicompost should be increased and vice versa, if the organic content is high, the quantity of application is reduced.
- For growing seedlings: a mixture of vermicompost and soil in a ratio of 1: 4 (1 part vermicompost: 4 parts of soil). The mixture is filled with pots and sprouted seeds are planted.
- When planting: add 100 ml of vermicompost to the soil in the hole, mix with the soil, water well and plant ready seedlings.
- To treatment the roses: during the growing season 1 or 2 times, sprinkle around the plants or between the rows at a rate of 300 ml/m2 of area, add vermicompost, mix with the soil and watering.
Same as when applying the extract.
- increases living soil (rhizosphere) microflora
- increases soil nutrients (organic and inorganic)
- increases soil ability to retain water, reduces moisture fluctuations
- improves soil structure and looseness
- promotes soil aeration
- reduces soil erosion
- reduces the removal of organic matter from the soil
- has mechanical strength
- increases the agronomic value of the soil
- facilitates soil work-ability
- eliminates incorrect processing results
- protects groundwater from contamination with heavy metals and radionuclides
- Observe the recommended doses.
- After application to observe usual hygiene.
- Compatible with plants protection remedies.
- It is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.