the bottle well before use. Fill the can with water by half, add the extract,
mix well and add the rest of the water. The water should be chlorine-free, if
water is chlorine, then let it stand for at least 24-48 hours and then mix with
GROWO. Use the working solution immediately. When other chemical fertilizers
are used, the extract is added last.
THE Vermicompost EXTRACT CAN BE USED:
treatment before sowing: the seeds are immersed in a 3% solution of 1:30 (dilute
3 caps per 1 liter of water) - soaking before sowing for 3-6 hours. The
remaining solution can be used for irrigation, diluted with water by an
||Dose (extract: water)
||Spraying March - October
||1: 100 (1 cap per 1 l of water)
||2 times per month 1l of solution on 10 m2 area |
Spraying is better to produce early in the morning or in the evening, not under the scorching sun. Extract applying on a rainy day or in the presence of dew is ineffective. GROWO does not lose its properties if used with chemical fertilizers.
- Provides optimal amount of nutrients (especially in spring).
- Strengthens resistance to stress for the root system, and also stimulates its accelerated growth.
- Improves the structure of the roots.
- Makes root system branched, thick and powerful.
- Improves inter-growth and seed germination.
- Enhances the brightness of the color.
- Increases the mass of green leaves, grass density.
- Contributes to anti-stress resistance to environmental conditions, sharp climatic changes.
- Promotes lawn conservation in winter
- Improves immunity and adaptogenic properties.
- It suppresses the development of pathogenic micro-flora.
- Improves resistance to diseases and suppresses most diseases.
- Bears a protective function against insect pests.
- Observe the recommended doses.
- Do not spray in strong wind and heat.
- After application to observe normal hygiene.
- GROWO stored in the shade at a temperature of + 5°C to + 25°C.
- GROWO is compatible with all herbal remedies.
- GROWO is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.
THE VERMICOMPOST CAN BE USED:
The application rate of vermicompost depends on the quality and fertility of the soil. Therefore, in the soil with a low content of organic substances, the quantity of application of vermicompost should be increased and vice versa, if the organic content is high, the quantity of application is reduced.
- Fertilizer and tillage for different types of lawn produced by a single technology. The stage at which favorable conditions are laid for the rapid and synchronous emergence of lawn grass shoots and its subsequent growth. Initially preparing a mixture of sand and vermicompost 1: 1. When digging before planting, put the mixture into the soil at the rate of 0.6 to 1 kg / m², depending on its type, area of sowing of lawn grass. Harrow to a depth of 5-7 cm, sown the seeds and pour water.
- Adding to the lawns. Before introducing vermicompost, the lawn needs to be prepared: clean with a rake and make punctures in the soil (for example, with pitchforks). Vermicompost should be mixed with 1: 1 sand at the rate of 300ml / m² of vermicompost and sprinkled over the lawn. Then pour intensive sprinkling.
Same as when applying the extract.
- increases living soil (rhizosphere) microflora
- increases soil nutrients (organic and inorganic)
- increases soil ability to retain water, reduces moisture fluctuations
- improves soil structure and looseness
- promotes soil aeration
- reduces soil erosion
- reduces the removal of organic matter from the soil
- has mechanical strength
- increases the agronomic value of the soil
- facilitates soil work-ability
- eliminates incorrect processing results
- protects groundwater from contamination with heavy metals and radionuclides
- Observe the recommended doses.
- After application to observe usual hygiene.
- Compatible with plants protection remedies.
- It is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.