THE VERMICOMPOST EXTRACT CAN BE USED:
- Shake the bottle
well before use.
- Fill the can in which you will immerse the
pot with the required amount of water (free of chlorine, if the water is
chlorine, then let it stand for at least 24-48 hours), add the extract.
- Stir well and lower the orchid pot in the solution.
- Fill the sprayer with water, add the extract.
- Stir well and add the required amount of water.
- When other
chemical fertilizers are used, the extract is added last.
- Use the working solution immediately.
Extract GROWO does not lose its properties if used with chemical fertilizers.
| || Operation|| Treatment time|| Dose (extract:water)||Application technology|
|Flowering period||On the leaves||Once a week||1: 150 (0.75% solution) 1 |
cap on 1.5 liters of water
| ||Immerse the pot in the solution at 0.30 - 2 hours||1 time per month||1: 150 (0.75% solution)||Watering the roots |
|Rest of the period||Immerse the pot in the solution at 0.30 - 2 hours||1 time in 2 months||1: 150 (0.75% solution)||Watering the roots|
| ||On the leaves, only if the leaves are sick||Once a week, until recovery||1: 150 (0.75% solution)||Spraying leaves|
- Provides the plant with food throughout the growing season
- Stimulates growth, development of plants, flowering
- Accelerates the formation of buds and flowers
- Increases the intensity of coloring the flowers
- Improves rooting
- Improves the decorative qualities of plants
- Promotes anti-stress resistance when transplanting
- Increases immunity and adaptogenic properties
- Inhibits the development of pathogenic micro-flora
- Increases resistance to disease and suppresses most diseases
- Has a protective function against insect pests
- Observe the recommended doses.
- Do not spray in strong wind and heat.
- After application to observe normal hygiene.
- GROWO stored in the shade at a temperature of + 5°C to + 25°C.
- GROWO is compatible with all herbal remedies.
- GROWO is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.
THE VERMICOMPOST CAN BE USED:
Orchids are in a special substrate, which as the support too, that plants holds for. Therefore, it is better not to use vermicompost, but to use only liquid extract.