the bottle well before use. Fill the can with water by half, add the extract,
mix well and add the rest of the water. The water should be chlorine-free, if
water is chlorine, then let it stand for at least 24-48 hours and then mix with
GROWO. Use the working solution immediately. When other chemical fertilizers
are used, the extract is added last.
THE VERMICOMPOST EXTRACT CAN BE USED:
- Seed treatment before sowing: the seeds are immersed in a 3% solution of 1:30 (dilute 3 caps per 1 liter of water) - soaking before sowing for 3-6 hours. The remaining solution can be used for irrigation, diluted with water by an additional 70%.
- Processing bulbous: immerse in 3% solution 1:30 (dilute 3 caps per 1 liter of water) for 1-3 hours and immediately plant;
- Processing of planting material: when planting, transplanting and grafting - for faster rooting and prevention against diseases, planting material is immersed in a 3% solution of 1:30 (dilute 3 caps per 1 liter of water) for a period of 1 to 3 hours.
- Plant nutrition:
| || Application technology|| Dose (extract: water)|| Recommendations|
|Watering March-October||1: 250(1 cap on 2,5 liters of water)||1 time per month |
|Watering November-February- ||1: 250(2,5% solution)||1 time per month 60 ml|
Spraying is better to produce early in the morning or in the evening, not under the scorching sun. GROWO does not lose its properties if used with chemical fertilizers.
- Provides the plant with food throughout the growing season
- Increases the sprouting and energy of seed germination
- Stimulates growth, development of plants, flowering
- Accelerates the formation of buds and flowers
- Increases the intensity of coloring the flowers
- Improves rooting
- Improves the decorative qualities of plants
- Promotes anti-stress resistance when transplanting
- Increases immunity and adaptogenic properties
- Inhibits the development of pathogenic micro-flora
- Increases resistance to disease and suppresses most diseases
- Has a protective function against insect pests
- Observe the recommended doses.
- Do not spray in strong wind and heat.
- After application to observe normal hygiene.
- GROWO stored in the shade at a temperature of + 5°C to + 25°C.
- GROWO is compatible with all herbal remedies.
- GROWO is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.
THE VERMICOMPOST CAN BE USED:
The application rate of vermicompost depends on the quality and fertility of the soil. Therefore, in the soil with a low content of organic substances, the quantity of application of vermicompost should be increased and vice versa, if the organic content is high, the quantity of application is reduced.
- When planting: mix vermicompost and soil mixture in a ratio of 1: 5 (1 part vermicompost: 5 parts of soil mixture). The mixture is filled with pots and seeds are planted.
- To treatment the plants: sprinkle 2 tablespoons of vermicompost into the pot around the plant in the spring.
Same as when applying the extract.
For soil mixture
- increases living soil (rhizosphere) microflora
- increases soil nutrients (organic and inorganic)
- increases soil ability to retain water, reduces moisture fluctuations
- improves soil mixture structure and looseness
- promotes soil aeration
- reduces the removal of organic matter from the soil mixture
- has mechanical strength
- eliminates incorrect processing results
- Observe the recommended doses.
- After application to observe usual hygiene.
- Compatible with plants protection remedies.
- It is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.