CONIFEROUS TREES BUSHES
the bottle well before use. Fill the can with water by half, add the extract,
mix well and add the rest of the water. The water should be chlorine-free, if
water is chlorine, then let it stand for at least 24-48 hours and then mix with
GROWO. Use the working solution immediately. When other chemical fertilizers
are used, the extract is added last.
THE VERMICOMPOST EXTRACT CAN BE USED:
- Seed treatment before sowing: the seeds are immersed in a 3% solution of 1:30 (dilute 100 ml per 3 liters of water) - soaking before sowing for 12-24 hours. The remaining solution can be used for irrigation, diluted with water by an additional 70%.
- Processing of planting material: when planting, transplanting and grafting - for faster rooting and prevention against diseases, plant roots are immersed in a 3% solution of 1:30 (dilute 100ml per 3 liter of water) for a period of 3 to 8 hours.
- Plant nutrition:
| ||Application technology||Dose (extract: water)||Recommendations|
| TREES BUSHES ||Watering||1: 100 (10 ml per 1 liter of water) ||1 times a month at the root|
|Spraying||1: 100 (1% solution)||1 times a month|
Spraying is better to produce early in the morning or in the evening, not under the scorching sun. Extract applying on a rainy day or in the presence of dew is ineffective. GROWO does not lose its properties if used with chemical fertilizers.
- Provides the plant with food throughout the growing season
- Increases the sprouting and energy of seed germination
- Stimulates growth, development of plants
- Improves rooting
- Promotes the formation of a bush
- Improves the decorative qualities of plants
- Promotes anti-stress resistance to environmental conditions
- Increases immunity and adaptogenic properties
- Inhibits the development of pathogenic micro-flora
- Increases resistance to disease and suppresses most diseases
- Has a protective function against insect pests
- Observe the recommended doses.
- Do not spray in strong wind and heat.
- After application to observe normal hygiene.
- GROWO stored in the shade at a temperature of + 5°C to + 25°C.
- GROWO is compatible with all herbal remedies.
- GROWO is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.
THE VERMICOMPOST CAN BE USED:
The application rate of vermicompost depends on the quality and fertility of the soil. Therefore, in the soil with a low content of organic substances, the quantity of application of vermicompost should be increased and vice versa, if the organic content is high, the quantity of application is reduced.
- When planting: add 1,5 - 2 liters of vermicompost to the bottom of the planting pit, mix with the soil after watering, plant a seedling, sprinkle with soil.
- For additional feeding: sprinkle 300 ml / m2 annually around the crown circumference with a layer of vermicompost, cover the layer of vermicompost with mulch and watering.
Same as when applying the extract.
- increases living soil (rhizosphere) microflora
- increases soil nutrients (organic and inorganic)
- increases soil ability to retain water, reduces moisture fluctuations
- improves soil structure and looseness
- promotes soil aeration
- reduces soil erosion
- reduces the removal of organic matter from the soil
- has mechanical strength
- increases the agronomic value of the soil
- facilitates soil work-ability
- eliminates incorrect processing results
- protects groundwater from contamination with heavy metals and radionuclides
- Observe the recommended doses.
- After application to observe usual hygiene.
- Compatible with plants protection remedies.
- It is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.